View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #84 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
and i bet they were worried about sonnen lol

i think they are gonna have jose aldo fight as the main even instead.... not sure who is a good match up for him at 145 at this point... that class is a bit thin compared to him...

but yeah 148 is stacked for sure... faber better win this damn time..although i found out cruz drives a black edition GTR like mine so i like him a bit more now lol

in other news overeem was expected was denied a license and is barred until atleast late december
I think Silva is going to destroy Sonnen this time. You know he's going to take this fight a lot more seriously and hopefully won't be fighting with an injury.

Don't know who they will be putting up against Aldo, but it won't matter since Aldo will dominate anyway.

Didn't know Cruz drove a black edition GT-R, but that's pretty cool. Come to think of it, I do remember them showing a GT-R in the parking lot on one of the episodes of TUF. I think Cruz is going to beat Faber again.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote