View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 12:56 PM   #303 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carboy281 View Post
aluminum looks good buddy! try running the cfm on the argon down a bit and run the amperage up a bit more. seems like the cleansing area is way too much. stop wasting that argon! when you do try helium, lmk how you like it!
I noticed it was a bit better with less argon too. Thanks for all the tips, somethimes it is the very small things that make the biggest difference. I really did not have anbody to learn this stuff from to be honest. I went to school for electronics, not welding This is something that I picked up a while back, and find that practice makes perfect. Really like to buils stuff, and regret for not going in to mechanical Eng. instead of electronics Eng.

Ah well, at least I am still doing what I like.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote