View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 12:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
VQStryker
Track Member

Drives: :(
VQStryker has a spectacular aura aboutVQStryker has a spectacular aura aboutVQStryker has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotty View Post
The RPM did jump up for a second from idle, which is weird since the car has been running great. I don't think the CEL differentiated between sides, it says MAF Bank 1/2 I think. Maybe I could run a datalog and see which side looks off?
its saying your MAF sensor voltage was too high which is why I am not certain about a VAC leak but MAF being dirty/damaged is possible....

yes, use the cipher and select the afr (b1/b2) and afr correction (b1/b2), maf voltage (b1/b2) maf correction (b1/b2), engine speed, and i think there is something for the o2 sensor voltage also and if so select that too.

watch it and see what is off and look at your corrections too. idk if anything will show since you cleared the code but if nothing does show and the code comes back later, do another data logging on the car before clearing the code.

if there is a leak, rpms will jump a little at idle. clearing the code will make the car run good until it realizes there is something wrong then things go back to where they were with the rpms jumping around at idle if there is a leak. When I say jump around I mean up to 1,000rpm +

Last edited by VQStryker; 04-24-2012 at 01:02 PM.
VQStryker is offline   Reply With Quote