View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 11:54 AM   #299 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carboy281 View Post
iirc it was a 1.06 ar. keep up the good work Sasha. **** looks good! your welding looks alot better!. color looks good. the weld u posted up a few pages ago seems under cut a little, are you back purging all the welds on the feed side? you using argon? if you are try using helium.and yes jtran studios.
Thanks for the info. and yes that particular weld is a bit under-cut. I have to get some .030 filler rod (or smaller) for those. I have .045 but it is a bit much I find. All welds are back purged with straight argon, and look great on the inside. Solid penetration, at about 75A.

This would be a better representation of what the welds look like:

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 04-24-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote