View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

I have white so of course I am going to say go that route...but my decision was between white, gun metallic, and black. I chose white cuz I like the pearl in the paint and never had a white vehicle before...I have had black and know what goes into keeping one looking good. With that said even with white you really have to wash it just as much as the road grime after a rainstorm makes it look just as bad. Invest in a califorina duster for the pollen as white will turn yellow just the same.....so what I am saying is I don't think the upkeep is that much more extensive on what color the car is...if you want it clean you are going to have to take the time to wash it. Only thing is a lighter color car is more forgiving on swirl marks being visible unless you get at the right angle in the sun. Hope that helps. Good luck in your decsion if you were like me you stood there looking at each color for over an hour trying to decide which you wanted to live with for the day to day

Black is beautiful...but white is right!
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote