View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 08:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

My 2 cents (and I've posted this before)

I was an early beta tester for them when they first released it. I tested it for them and when I told them I had issues and certain things didn't work they pretty much blew me off. Never heard from them again.

As far as performance increases, it may have done a little to improve throttle response but that was from my butt-dyno, so I don't have anything to back that up. It was also good for checking codes and doing watching different sensors.. it actually read A/F ratio right from the obd2 which is something many engine monitors can't do (HKS-camp2, greddy infometer).

Its a decent little device.. but no way I would pay full price for it. Try to find one used (and un-married to the car) if possible.