View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 06:46 PM   #18 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by STB370Z View Post
Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to go check out and test drive the car myself. I live 3.5 hrs away from the dealership :-(. One of the reasons I'm checking with you guys here is because

I'd like to go through as much as the "thinking process" as I can before committing to drive over.

If I decide to go over and take a look, are there any things you guys recommend I keep an eye out for, especially on 2009 370Zs? Any common issues or signs of trouble? Any noises, behaviors, etc?

Anyway,

that last oil change gap has me a little worried, but my impulsive half is saying "ehh, he probably did an oil change elsewhere"...at least I would hope....For anyone who's wondering why I'm giving this particular car so much thought, it's a pretty good deal which fits nicely into my budget....

Thanks for your help so far guys, this forum is awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Maybe the previous owner had oil change somewhere else, you know dealership charges more than double than regular mechanic for oil-change.

I don't have oil change done at the dealer too,
it's $75 VS $35 with same oil and filter...

No matter it was leased or owned, it is still
considered an used car, test drive it, see how do you feel, any rattle, smoothness of the engine, condition of the rubber sealing, if you can bring a mechanic friend to have him take a look it's even better!!

dude, read my post, why would you ask the questions that I already given you the answer on page 1.....

The more thinking you go through, the more headache you will have. No matter how far is the dealer, thinking won't make you a decision, you still have to drive there test drive the car regardless.

Last edited by alcheng; 04-23-2012 at 06:51 PM.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote