View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 05:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
jayl
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z base MT
jayl will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sndtgr08 View Post
Anything can be done. Call Ray. I have known him for about 8 years, and he has done some crazy metal fab work for us. I also know he is proficient in stainless steel. He cloned a huge(4'x4') Stainless Steel wheeled infrared heaters for us. The boss bought the 1st one for over $5k and gave it to Ray, and next thing I knew we had 3 of them total. These are huge wheeled, propane powered infrared heaters. That are bracketed to all link together. Counter tops should be a piece of cake. He also makes custom racecars and dune buggys from scratch(literally). If nothing else the man can tell you anything you would want to know about it.

You have to talk to Ray himself. You can mention me, but it wont get you a discount. The guy is honest, his rates for labor are better then most, and you will only get charged for what it costs to make anything you want from scratch.

He just moved to a new shop right in town, tword Rt 29. Here is his Better Business Bureau rating and phone info.

Yes I know it says auto service. Trust me. This guy can build anything. The Auto service is just the bread and butter.

Ray's Automotive, LLC. Review - AUTO REPAIR & SERVICE in Culpeper, VA - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Central Virginia

New location:
Ray's Automotive

Give him a call and let us know how it goes. My bet is he will try and talk you into looking for a company that spits SS countertops out all day long, as it will be more cost effective then from scratch. But if nobody makes what you want, well, you gotta do what you gotta do
Awesome thanks, I will give him a call.