View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 05:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
STB370Z
Base Member

Drives: a car
STB370Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgmg21 View Post
+1....... Absolutely. The first two oil changes make sense & I can see that, but going from the 2nd to 3rd oil change is a huge gap.

I would check the car history report to make sure everything is all right. I'm hoping that you have seen the car & test drove it to see if it actually runs smoothly.
Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to go check out and test drive the car myself. I live 3.5 hrs away from the dealership :-(. One of the reasons I'm checking with you guys here is because I'd like to go through as much as the "thinking process" as I can before committing to drive over. If I decide to go over and take a look, are there any things you guys recommend I keep an eye out for, especially on 2009 370Zs? Any common issues or signs of trouble? Any noises, behaviors, etc?

Anyway, that last oil change gap has me a little worried, but my impulsive half is saying "ehh, he probably did an oil change elsewhere"...at least I would hope....For anyone who's wondering why I'm giving this particular car so much thought, it's a pretty good deal which fits nicely into my budget....

Thanks for your help so far guys, this forum is awesome!
STB370Z is offline   Reply With Quote