View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 05:16 PM   #36 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
Nicely done!! Congrats!!

Recently sold mine here in Germany. Miss it already. Was euro-spec with a nice ECU upgrade from G-tech(G-Tech: Products) - the best tuner in Europe for this amazing road rocket!!! I had the 'S' ECU instead of the SS kit from the factory. I sourced the SS brakes separately. I didnt want the red SS springs. Car was low enough with a firm ride already!

Pic of my car last fall. Was chosen to be the November picture in the Abarth-forum.de calendar!! Very nice group of people in the club.

I wish you all the best.....Dave in Stuttgart
Dave, I had seen your original post on the forums a while back. In Europe they've been having a lot of fun and the support for aftermarket tuning and accessories is phenomenal. Looks like we will be getting some good MOPAR/Magneti Marelli parts soon along with others such as TMC in Northern Ireland and I'm sure G-Tech will get in the mix too. I like the White Abarth as much as the black ones! I'll be in the Munich area this fall right before Oktoberfest so who knows, maybe we'll pick up some Abarth stuff!
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote