View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 08:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberium View Post
I'm sure people that have the Nissan GTR regret having an "auto". Sure it's a dual clutch and a different beast, but OMGZ IT'S AN AUTO!!1!!!!o.

Keeping the this auto transmission in manual mode is the only way to go in my opinion. I don't miss the clutch in the slightest bit. Best of both worlds.

Take a look around people... manual cars will shortly be a thing of the past. Why mess around with a clutch and go through all the hassle of replacing worn parts when a computer can perfectly heel-toe for you. I say within the next 10 years, a manual tranny won't even be available. It'll all be dual-clutch or something similar. It only makes sense. Most "super" cars come with dual clutch because they know that makes their numbers look better.

Before this gets into a AT vs MT thread again i'll stop but everytime someone claims that a manual is the only way to enjoy a car like this it makes my blood boil. So if you have a M/T and enjoy it... good for you, and shut up. No one cares what your opinion is about the A/T. It doesn't take anything away from this car... /endrant
oh boy... and it begins. Im keeping my mouth shut this time. I think you just
Red370 is offline   Reply With Quote