View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 11:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Pheonix
Track Member

Drives: Black 370 6MT
Pheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the rough
Default Question about test pipes

So I've asked this in Exhaust area, but I'm hoping to catch a broader audience and I'm hoping that's acceptable because I don't seem to be catching any viewers of the kind I'm looking for over there....at the least, nobody has answered.

I've got the AAM True Dual exhaust and I'm on the fence about choosing either Motordyne or sticking with AAM. There are plenty of Motordyne video clips around the web and these forums, but I cannot find any of the AAM Exhaust and Test Pipes set up.

Has anyone chosen this combination, or at the very least gone with the AAM test pipes, and is capable of either getting me to a link, or uploading one, or sounding off on your impressions of them?

I'm ready to pull the trigger on either one, but I'd prefer it if I could at least have been able to make proper comparisons of both.

Thanks for your time