View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #137 (permalink)
Coon-azz
Track Member

Drives: '12 370z Sport DD
Coon-azz will become famous soon enough
Default Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
lol!

Here's the deal with white paint. It is no different than any other color on the planet. White paint will damage the exact same way as black paint. Anything that is bad for black paint is just as bad for white paint. There is no difference. If you improperly care for a black car and do the exact same thing to a white car, the damage will be identical. It may be harder to see but trust me it's there.

So what do you do with a white car? The same exact thing that you do to any color car. The product in the bottle has no clue what color your car is and thus, it's going to do what it does regardless. So if it is a excellent product for a black car, you can bet that it is just as good for a white car. When you think about it, that is just common sense.
Really good intel. I salute you sir! ok, so after reading your post, I happened to go by the auto store and just happen to catch a bottle of polish that is suppossed to be for Dark colored cars? Scam? Is there such a thing. I've never bought any, just noticed the adverticement. I've been using stuff from Griots for years. Worked well so far.

Thanks again for all your time and support.