View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 09:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
DetailersDomain
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Audi S4
DetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akmcmahon View Post
I literally just detailed my car yesterday and the claying process was a pain. The hard water here left spots all over my car and a single pass from clay wasn't enough to remove it in some areas. I also find that clay can leave strange streaks in the finish which was a bit disconcerting. Part of the PIA of owning a near black car. Took me 3 coats of Z5 to remove most of the scratches and swirls in the paint. Thanks dealership! This pad looks like a major time saver IMO. I also really need an orbital polisher. Doing 3 coats by hand is painful and takes forever. I really wanted to add a last layer of Z2 but I'm too sore and tired. Haha.
I would say pick up a Griot's Orbital Polisher and Kit to go with it you will save time, then pick up the AutoScrub

You will find your results will be worth the investment.
DetailersDomain is offline   Reply With Quote