Thread: Is it Normal
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 12:56 AM   #75 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, My wife gets a lot more compliments than I do in the Z.

I guess sex in pure sex is better than old dude sex. Lol

Well, not really. I get questioned almost everytime I'm at the gas station or 7-11. It's easier for people to approach you there it seems.

My buddy is on this thing telling everyone how much nicer my Z is than our Vettes. I have to correct him by saying. The Z makes a great sports car. The Vette is just short of a race car my friend. But, then everyone asks me to bring the Z next time. To a Vette Car Show. It's just weird. I guess they appreciate the finer things in life and they aren't afraid to say something is nice if it is. At least the group I've been hanging around with. I can't think of a better compliment. Then again this weekend, he's telling all our buddies that we were camping with how nice my 370Z was; NOT my Vette. So weird... I think he must be thinking about getting one. I just took one ride to 7500rpm and super quick paddle shift session to convert him....