View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 11:42 PM   #109 (permalink)
maniacdave
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z TG M6
maniacdave is on a distinguished road
Default Call for help

Unlike you, I've been to my dealershit 3 times already regarding this (see my older posts in this thread). They always say Nissan doesn't know anything about, basically joke about it and make fun of me, because "it's nothing".

Just like you, I've managed to make them hear it (including their secretary) by driving around and turning their head, but so far they've changed everything *outside* the card except the ECU under the glove box, where the noise apparently emanates from.

I've lost my will to continue leaving my car in for weeks waiting for replacements of everything possible in the engine area, rear area and whatever, because they will never accept it's an ECU issue. The latest consensus is that it's something *expected*, by design. I'm gonna march in there as soon as I can and let them compare my car with any of their test Z's, to show them how "standard" this is! However, I don't see any resolution coming from that. They are simply not accepting the responsibility, since Nissan EU/Czech Republic doesn't acknowledge this issue at all.

I simply just don't know HOW to proceed. They're the dealership where I bought my car, mind you. This has been dragging over half a year now.

The problem is that I'm EU and most of you are probably USA. They say Nissan EU knows nothing about this issue! Could anyone provide some Nissan contact (even in English, whatever helps) where *they* could get some information about this? Have any of you tried calling Nissan directly (EU/US) and with what results?

Thanks so much,
I've been living in this nightmare for about a year now!!

Dave

Last edited by maniacdave; 04-22-2012 at 11:47 PM.
maniacdave is offline   Reply With Quote