View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 05:42 PM   #56 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
And the winner is....2008 Lotus Exige S Club Racer 1/20 in the US, 1/50 worldwide. The color isn't for everyone, its baby blue with black stripe but remember I am coming from a Carbon Fiber with a dash of Solid Red Z. It was listed a bit over my budget but after going back and forth with the dealership, specifically the owner who owns the dealership I got a very good deal. Comes with a bunch of extras including a full set of new SSR forged wheels and tires. My only gripe is that it is 220hp not the 240hp but my research shows that a tune (albeit a pricey one) will yield 275bhp. Previous owner was nice enough to provide me with carfax, service history, many pics and list of extras and spoke to the Lotus Dealer who always serviced it. Has 3511 miles and arrives Wednesday. Will probably start a new thread, if you guys want, with pics.

very nice.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote