Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 02:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
jarblue, how exactly can i access the beta? i went on blizzard and all i saw was where to make some banner thing, then they want me to make a new acct. i have no idea what im doing
If you already have a Battle.net account (i.e. for Starcraft or WoW), then you just log int to your account and go to Games info. Then you can download the D3 installer that will install the beta. If you don't have a Battle.net account, I don't know if you're eligible, but I suspect if you create a new one they will let you play. You will have to have one to play the full retail version anyway, so you might as well create one if you plan to buy it.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote