Thread: Is it Normal
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #69 (permalink)
cjeezy
Base Member

Drives: 370Z
cjeezy is on a distinguished road

Yes this is normal. ESPECIALLY if you look out for it. It makes me feel great! For me it kinda validates the fact that I worked very hard to own something nice. In the last few months Ive had the following situations happen:

1. A guy at a 4-way stop waved me by (when he clearly had the right of way). He then got behind me and at the next light got out of his car and snapped pictures.

2. A little kid got out of his parents truck at the gas station and started drooling over my car. His dad says "yeah he loves those fast and the furious cars." I then let the kid sit in the driver seat so his dad could snap a couple pictures of him. The kids smile was priceless!!

3. I had my car parked outside of my apartment and from the third floor, I could hear some teenage kid telling his friend "no way! No way! Look at this thing!" as he tried to look into my windows.

4. Got the thumbs up from 2 guys passing me on mororcycles on the freeway.

5. Got the thumbs up from 2 kids in the backseat of a car.

6. Last week driving by a restaurant, 2 HOT girls were walking in and the one stopped her friend mid stride and pointed at my car as I drove by.

Last edited by cjeezy; 04-22-2012 at 06:29 PM.
cjeezy is offline   Reply With Quote