View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tired of Newbies

As the title states. Lately it seems this forum has been flooded with newbies. Which is good in it's own way. But where my problem is they keep asking the same questions over and over. And it's the most basic ones at that. The forum has been around for what, 3+ years? Do they not think these questions has not been answered many times before? Just about everything here has been discussed over and over.

For me the site has come down to specifics for each others car. Which is what it should be now with all the time that's went by. But to see questions about what exhaust should I get, what oil are you running, what tire size, what's the best CAI, and so on and so on. It's gone mad IMO.

So newbies please use the SEARCH feature.

I'm sorry I had to vent this issue. I try not to complain any but I had to. I feel much better now. Thanks.