View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 12:56 PM   #50 (permalink)
Dwnshift
Track Member

Drives: NISMO 370Z RC
Dwnshift is a name known to allDwnshift is a name known to allDwnshift is a name known to allDwnshift is a name known to allDwnshift is a name known to allDwnshift is a name known to all

No the RC does not come this way...the RC is a bone stock 370Z engine.
It does have upgraded radiator, shrouding, oil cooler, power steering cooler, NISMO LSD, diff cooler etc....
Am Performance did a lot of development and what we ran at Barber...was what they finished with at Mid Ohio and was actually one of their race engines.
We are taking off from Homestead for a couple of reasons...one being the chassis just got back late this past week...but more importantly...upgrades and development in both engine performance and suspension...I can say one thing..our brake package is UNREAL.
Contact is one thing...driving like a Dbag is another. It takes far more skill to get around someone...than shove them out of the way. I can also say this...I have passed a lot of cars in my time by letting faster cars go around...esp in a 3 hour race.... Now...under an hour left...its time to dig in...but still I have always felt contact is a cheap and less skillfull way out....Anywho....
Dwnshift
Dwnshift is offline   Reply With Quote