View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybui View Post
Guys I need some opinions. I don't have the parts put on the car yet so I need some imagination from you !!

I have the CS mines front lip on the way + CS amuse spoiler + amuse rear (all have CF accent and full CF for front lip)
I have CF evo-r fang cover and Side mirrors covers installed

I'm debating between getting the amuse side skirts or evo-r CF blades. Which one would you get and why?

I like the amuse sides but I'm leaning towards the side blades so I will have all CF. Would it flow? My car is Yellow btw

All inputs are appreciated
the amuse sides would flow much better... if you had a stillen splitter and sunline racing end caps it would flow flawlessly but since you got the rear and the mines lip... the amuse would tie it in nicely.... if you want a full carbon amuse side skirt contact aerojacket here... he pmed me some pics of a full carbon amuse side skirt a while back...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote