View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 08:14 PM   #1519 (permalink)
nogoodname
Lifetime Premium

Drives: E46 M3
nogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namir View Post
You say "lol" in real life?
no... i was really laughing out loud......lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by shumby View Post
yes nogood does
it happens.... you do too

Quote:
Originally Posted by invazn View Post
I'm afraid one day I will accidentally say it out loud.
you probably will

Quote:
Originally Posted by invazn View Post
Dude, my bus route gets crazy drivers. There is this one lady that we call "the crazy taxi lady." There was also a guy that almost ran me over AT A CROSS WALK where he was supposed to yield. He spent the next 139 minutes talking about how he almost ran over a lady that day and how it was her fault and that I need to learn not to be careless like her. Then he talked about death. I peed on him.
okay, nothing compares to crazy French canadian drivers....I mean nothing compares.. !!!

ohh, yea....forgot to mention that the bus hit a federal truck....lol..... and the bus is provincial...in the end..i pay for the damages... ... i saw the accident coming but didnt feel like saying anything.... i want some entertainment with my tax dollars.... Quebec vs Canada and Canada won this battle....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidefox View Post
We got... Light Rail now!
ohhh....yea... i got the MonoRail.....which is made from Popsicle sticks....lol