View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #178 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_G View Post
There's around 70 signed up to go so far.. I'm sure there will be a few flakers, but also a few (like me) who haven't signed up yet and may go.. It's a pretty big lot so I wouldn't worry about it filling up, the JDMChicago meets are usually the ones you really need to be early for.. especially the Friday Night Lights ones.. Hundreds of cars..

Me personally I'm not 100% sure yet. I have a lot of things going on this weekend and not sure if I'll have time. It will be a game time decision. If I go I'll try to meet you guys up at the pre-meet spot.
we would be happy to have you meet us if you do come out.+ i want to see your car

Thanks for the tip regarding the lot filling up. I know the JDM meets get crazy. Their season opener already has more people confirmed going then parking spaces available which is >400