View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 09:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
VCuomo
Track Member

Drives: BMW 335i Sport
VCuomo will become famous soon enoughVCuomo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafotinatos View Post
What kind of taxes are we talking about? I assume not sales tax? I did hear you have to pay the greater of the 2 sales taxes if you buy out of state and bring into California. What else is there?

One of the main reasons I want to buy out of CA, is that I'm looking for a very specific used 2011, and it's very unlikely that I can find it in any one state. I'm even having trouble finding it anywhere across the US at the moment.

Thanks in advance!
What he says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorylasts View Post
You will pay the difference if not the full amount CA his one of the highest tax rates. And registration fees for example that was a $337 registration bill i just paid...and a yearly cost. So you would pay all this plus your NY taxes/registration.

What is so specific about the 2011 your looking at? Your going to spend more money to buy it and move the car then it is worth. Im pretty sure you could find one here in CA.
I don't know for sure, but I'd be willing to be there are more 370Zs here in CA than just about anywhere else, so you might have higher chances of finding the specific car you're looking for here. Just a guess...

And, yeah - what's so specific about the Z you're trying to buy? Just curious...

Last edited by VCuomo; 04-19-2012 at 09:50 PM.
VCuomo is offline   Reply With Quote