View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 05:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketman View Post
Yes I know it's the same weekend as Zdayz, sorry. I've been to Zdayz a half dozen times it is great fun, but we let the date of Leblanc go unset for so long I was willing to take whatever I could. Next year we will have Leblanc set for April as we usually do. I don't think we will loose to many to Zdayz as there is never more than a handful from the gulf coast area(me being one of them)! Hated to do it but..... At least people can still go to the branson Z Fest if they want to!
Yep still plenty more Z'ers still in the area, no doubt.

Got in touch with both the Florida Z Club and the Houston & Dallas Z Clubs and advertised the event. See what turns up!

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote