Thread: Is it Normal
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #43 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr750 View Post
The real reason someone came down and took pictures of your car was to add it to a list of prospective cars to steal, in a thieves data base for easy cars to steal.

Basically they take a picture of the car, note year make model, note exactly where its parked, location date and time. For when they get an order to steal one, like yours.

This is why its never really good to leave your car parked out in one location for a long amount of time.
i think this is true in some areas. in my case if my garage door is open and i see the same car pass more than twice within a short time (2-3min), they get vid'ed on my camera. i keep an old Flip camera in the garage. and i let them know they are being taped cause im standing there with my video camera panning at them while they pass by. usually they dont come back after that.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote