Thread: Is it Normal
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 03:09 PM   #35 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyBlueZ View Post
2 things happened to me recently:

1) 3 sexy ladies pulled up next to me and got me to roll down my windows to tell me that my car was 'oh my gawd so hawt' and I was cute (naturally). I asked them how old they were and they told me.. 17. I had a pretty good feeling they were 16/15 so I left it at 'oh my gawd thx' and drove off.

2) I was at the mall chatting with my friend at her store.. and I saw a 15-ish kid checking out my car. He stuck his nose right up against my side window to look inside cuz it's tinted.. when I went back out I noticed he left a sizeable spot of SNOT on my window. SNOT. It was 'not' hawt.

Side note - I've been looking at this emoticon for weeks. WTF is it supposed to be? A butt crack? A belly button?
its showing your rear to someone (buttcrack)

1st story...cool, too bad not 19
2nd story...not so cool