Thread: Is it Normal
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #24 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

I went to pick up my carry out dinner a couple weeks ago, when I got home (townhome community) some lady, mid 40s I'd guess, had pulled up to my car. She had followed me home. I was thinking this person thought I cut them off or something and they wanted to yell at me for what ever they had perceived had happened. Turns out she's seen me around town numerous times and is in love with my Z. She followed me home to tell me she loved my car...I was a little weirded out by it and wasn't sure if my car was going to be on blocks the next morning lol. Luckily she was just being genuine but it was still very strange.

Another time I was at the gas station vacuuming my car out and some guy came peeling off the highway into the parking lot like a bat out of hell. I was thinking wtf is with this guy he made such a racket. yeah, he pulls up to my car and starts going on about how hot my car was. I think I was more weirded out by this situation, having a guy tell you your car is "hot" around Baltimore is not exactly what I'm going for.

All in all just take it with a smile and say "Thank you, I like the car a lot too!". So yes get yourself some shades, those flashes get bright = P
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote