View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 08:53 AM   #4245 (permalink)
Jon@AAMComp
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
Jon@AAMComp will become famous soon enoughJon@AAMComp will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
my thoughts exactly, he'll make sure what happened to Arsenal will happen to Chelski, one player will go in with a silly challenge worthy of a yellow and be sent off at 50 minutes. That or a dubious penalty will be awarded, I have a feeling Barca will be flopping all over the box to pull this one out.
I agree with both you guys. Michel Platini probably won't let that happen either. It's impossible not to say Barcelona are not the best team in the world at the moment, however, there have been times that their semi final/finals have been marred with controversy because of all the cheap tactics they are known to use on the field. The diving, the play acting, swarming the officials after a defender sneezes on Dani Alves or Sergio, that's what I hate to see. That's exactly why Mourinho was quoted saying it is 'impossible' to beat Barcelona at home in the Champions League. I hope what happened to Arsenal and Milan won't be repeated, but I can't help but feel at least two or more Barca players are going to try to buy a yellow/red card or a penalty.

Jon@AAMComp is offline   Reply With Quote