View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 07:59 AM   #25 (permalink)
red6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Z Coupe M6 SPT
red6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgmg21 View Post
You have to remember that the dealership put regular gas in your car when you bought it. I doubt that regular gas will mess up the car. Now if you have a turbo charger or supercharger, then that is a different story & you better go premium. Getting the middle grade is a joke & a waste of money. The reason is that you really have no idea if it is 1% better than regular, or a couple % lower that premium. Everytime you change your oil drop in an octane booster when you fill up your car.
Then your dealer is full of morons. The its not recommended to run Premium in these cara its a must. And I'm pretty sure it says in owners manual if u need to run reg get it out ASAP. Why this thread even exist boggles my mind. Don't people do research before buying a car?