Thread: Is it Normal
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 02:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

happens everytime man, happens every time

take this for example.......... mustangs and comaro's do not get the head turns the Z does, because there are so G$d Damn many of them, its just become a " eh whatever, we've seen them before" type deal. (yes even the 5.0 lol despite the HP difference)

i was driving behind this mustang today and everyone from little kids to elderly couples exc, stopped, pointed and stared..... snapping pictures of...Not the Mustange, but the car behind it..... My Z.....

you buy a 370.... your gonna get looks, its a dayum sexy looking car, and it just turns heads regardless!

as for people wantinga ride.... they always ask me "hey let me take your car for a ride!, i wont hurt it" blah blah blah.... i bought the Z and its 2 seats for a reason!!!!! (knew it would come in handy) Me and my Girl! ONLY! (cept when parents demand the key..... then its a shamefl let down and "ok......" lol

Last edited by Nismo89; 04-19-2012 at 02:27 AM.
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote