View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 11:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

.Now that I read this version of the article. It sounds like to me like either, there will be a revolutionary revamping of the nissan sports car lineup? Or, the new G ipl will NOT make it to the US, leaving us only the GT-R. If by chance we get a turbo model? It will probably be a 100hp less than the japanese version maybe 430hp at best. If by chance the 530hp ipl arrives? It will probably be sold here in super-llimited numbers. I have a feeling that nissan is going to go back to leaving the best of there cars in japan. In a way, I don't even blame them if they do???

I can see the GT-R getting a power bump to 600-650hp? The ipl 100 less. A new higher powered nismo Z getting the 530hp powerplant. a sport Z getting a 430hp powerplant. And an NA hybrid Z getting 380hp powerplant.
I see that 2.5L supercharged powerplant in the new 2014/15 Datsun-Silvia, a revamped infiniti G25, and possibly in the 2013 altima and altima coupe.

I think nissan wants to get the name in the 30k-100k market. Infiniti from 70k-??? And recreate datsun to run in the 15k-45k range. I think this will be the 7 year goal of nissan infiniti. Setting it off will be the G and Z. They both will be going well upmarket. But quality of both cars I think will reach new heights we just aren't expecting. Nissan is so hush hush and they do what they do well.

And next generation, I think it will be offered take it or leave it pricing liike they did with the skyline. We will probably say leave it then watch the world press rub in our faces that these are the best sports cars ever. Lol.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote