View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #77 (permalink)
valpozguy
Track Member

Drives: 09 z
valpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond reputevalpozguy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow I hope you guys figure this out ASAP! Better to stop spraying the to keep spraying I guess! LOL.
I'm not sure if the mod question was for me but here's what I got. Aem cold air intakes, Motordyne shockwave 2 exhaust and fast intentions resonated test pipes. It's a full zex kit, window switch, bottle heather, remote opener ect. To keep an eye on what's going on I will be using the autometer digital nitrous gauge and aem's wifi egts and wide band. This thing is cool, you should check it out. It reads in real time from any smart phone or laptop. And you can also data log with it too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
valpozguy is offline   Reply With Quote