View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 02:15 PM   #140 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

I like the Autobahn but there are idiots driving on it like anywhere else. The rule of thumb while on it is to stay to the far right unless passing. Most everyone follows this except for a few idiots. While driving up to Berlin an Audi and BMW passed me like I was sitting still and I was giving the crappy rental I had at the time (Opel) all it had. Well about half hour after they passed me I came over a small hill and it was lit up like Christmas where the emergency crew was working the wreck caused by one of these guys running over a slower moving vehicle on the Autobahn. I doubt either driver made it out of that wreck sadly. I wasn't there but either the BMW and Audi were still racing and going 2 wide causing the accident when they encountered the vehicle in the middle lane or the slow vehicle was in the left lane and they couldn't both manuever around it fast enough to avoid a high speed wreck. It didn't help that it was night time so out driving your headlights wasn't too smart to begin with.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote