View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 11:25 AM   #141 (permalink)
FringeXVO
Base Member

Drives: 2JZJeep
FringeXVO is a jewel in the roughFringeXVO is a jewel in the roughFringeXVO is a jewel in the roughFringeXVO is a jewel in the rough

One other thing. The development of the motorcycle version has spurred an update to the GTR design as well, so that it incorporates a cone inside instead of a straight inner tube. I'm going to apply the updates to the HKS Tip Replacements and see if we like it. If so, I'll see what I can do to get them photoshopped onto a z and G as accurately as possible. Pics from some of you with your cars with the HKS exhaust system would be needed.

To give you some idea of the design update, I've included to renderings below. The bottom pic illustrates the original and already produced GTR design side-by-side with the updated version. The new GTR design opens up a little more while retaining all the same outer dimensions, resulting in a lower taper angle. As stated above, it also uses a cone inside.

Send pics to chad.kassem@fringexvo.com or post them to our FB wall. We'll see what we can do with one Z pic and one G pic. Remember, you MUST have the HKS exhaust with HKS tips.

I also want it to be perfectly clear to the forum moderators that we will not accept a penny from anyone here until we have reestablished the proper permissions, and we appreciate them letting us hammer this out. Thanks!

Last edited by FringeXVO; 04-18-2012 at 11:36 AM.
FringeXVO is offline   Reply With Quote