View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #111 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
I didn't expect everyone to smile and agree with all my statements but I do have a special perspective on the car due to my 3 year experience and ownership, maybe you're just pissed that I'm big enough to realize and mention the faults, if you look closely many guests are reading the post, they may be potential buyers and I find no problem in giving them the big picture.
well, i too have 3yrs experience and ownership worked with turbos and superchargers ecu tuning, awd, fwd, rwd, etc. in the past on other cars.. just saying not everyone sees the Z the way that you do.

i never said the Z was perfect either. hell i dont think any car is perfect. it's good enough for street in stock form and some sporting fun on the weekends. that is the Z. it's not a race car, it's a sports car for weekend fun.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote