View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 07:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazz View Post
Hey guys,
Spent a few hours talking with Ryan at Woodhouse Nissan. Super friendly guy. I was able to drive a 10 touring with 2,000 miles. I was extremely surprised with how loud the road noise was. Maybe it was the tires, but even Ryan agreed it was pretty loud. Overall I really liked the engine note and the eagerness to rev up. Also surprised how light the steering was. I should probably stop preaching to the choir, because you guys already know how great this car is. I'm able to purachase this car for 27,199 OTD. I'd prefer to have a base model, with the sport package. Just so happens there is a brand new 11 with such options but it's about another $4,000 and it's 500 miles away from my current location. The dealer seemed open to a "dealer trade" but I can understand the need to sell their current inventory. Do either one of these cars seem like a good buy to you guys? Also I took a few pictures with my iPad but am not sure how to post them up.
The '10 sounds to be pretty good. I would probably opt to have the '11 since it is brand new. At the end of the day you pay for what you get & never settle for something that you really do not want.
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote