View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 05:44 AM   #37 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Wow, honestly i see alot of butthurt z owners here.

I dont care what this comparison says.

A lightweight, shorter car in a track where there are a ton of sharp corners and less straights, should keep up with something heaver with more power.

On little talladega as they call it, Mikes 370z was easily hanging with the bigger beastly GTR's. He actually passed a few, Its a very short course, with sharp turns and the straights arent very long at all.

Also, why would you NOT want to compare a car against something that would normally be considered better? The point is to try and upsell the car. The Z was compared to the z4, the cayman...

Hyundai compares its cars to lexus etc.

Seriously guys.. stop getting butthurt... in the end, this comparison and article really won't mean anything. People will buy that car if they like it and they will buy the z if they like the z.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote