View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #78 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
That I can agree with 100%. If it was a known issue off the bat in 09? It should have been resolved on the 10 model year. And they had to have known after all this time that the 12 cooler would only be good to keep the car cool in traffic jams. It is Nissan's second biggest failure. The biggest was the brake cooling issue. But there have been brake cooling issues since the original 240z. I guess they are making safety flaws a tradition???

Anyway, pardon the non-aspirated. Its naturally-aspirated. I'm actually just have flu, allergies and running a mild temp. As far as Ken feeling ignored... lol it doesn't really bother me what you said. You caught my flaw. Cool. There's just a couple of guys on here that will remain nameless that always seem to swing on mine hard on any little post. So my hostility showed. From a couple of guys on here its just reached corny status how they always appear to mock any comment I make which may be flawed. Then you get the one or two extra jock riders coming and joining in. I know who jokes and who's trying to be an azz.

Anyway back to topic. The z isnt without flaws and mods are expensive. But I honestly feel this car is worth taking my time and getting it right. If a turbo Z comes out? I will get one, but I won't trade the Z34. It may be only be a potential collectible to most. But for me its an instant classic. Talk about perfect evolution when you see a 240z and 370z next to each other.
Like I see in my driveway behind my house: