View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #70 (permalink)
Japanjay
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z MB M6
Japanjay is on a distinguished road

Seems like you are so focused on **** wrestling the guy driving the car next to you dont even notice his wife or GF drooling over the looks of your car. The Z drives better and looks twice as good as the cayman or M3. Hell the vette, if you are young makes you look like a poser and if your old it makes you look like your in the middle of a mid life crisis.

Might be because of the Monterey Blue color but I get people all the time at various places asking how much I payed for car and how fast it is. Just this last weekend down at the waterfront, every couple that walked by the car on the sidewalk, the guy would look at till he looked at his lady friend and noticed she is staring at it too. Almost every woman would keep looking at after walking past too. Gave me a good chuckle.

Drives good, the GF loves it because it makes her feel sexy, and from what I have seen can handle itself pretty well, for being numbers wise alot less then some other cars out there, so I haev zero complaints.

If you are N/A then you have to live by the law, there is no replacement for displacement or go FI.

Last edited by Japanjay; 04-17-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Japanjay is offline   Reply With Quote