View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 04:24 PM   #170 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synack View Post
Welllll I wouldn't say I had a bad experience with Baker but it certainly wasn't a good one. Had my car for 3 weeks, put the transmission in crooked, scratched my radio, didn't reinstall my stereo after uninstalling it, curbed a rim (fixed it but it's peeling paint now).

Soo... yeah!
I'm sure if you go talk to Brad or Paul, they'll take care of it for you. It's all about making relationships with people you trust. Both these guys have gone above and beyond to help me out.

I live in the Museum District, but I drive to Baker North to have my car serviced. They are the only people who touch my car, and if possible only Manny, James, or Jason.

I was in the service department twice while your car was there. I can honestly say that both times there were at least three to four guys swarming over your car. The second time I counted seven.

I don't know what is going on with Ron's, but Dreamer had a problem, and they took care of it. I think I've seen him at the dealership more than Brad!

Stuff happens, and when it does, it isn't fun for anyone. It's how the problem is dealt with and resolved that matters.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote