View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j23a45m View Post
he wasn't talking about dealer voided warranty, the aftermarket product and or products says to have a professional install HFC, Exhaust, Intakes, etc
When I called my Nissan dealer last week about installing the Berk HFCs, he said that he would rather not, just in case. He didn't want to deal with the EPA or feds if it ever came down to that. They also said that if I did it myself or had "Bubba" do it, it was out of sight, out of mind and they did not have a problem with that. Funny, but they did mention that there was a very good muffler shop locally that would install the HFCs that they could recommend, and the shop's name was Bubba's .
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote