View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 05:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
370Zwolf
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Pack 6MT BP
370Zwolf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilo View Post
In Germany we have a package which includes Bose sound system, leather seats and synchro rev control.
I would order this for sure!

But 19"-tires are extra, not part of the package and are 1000 EUR plus on top of the package-price!
Thatīs why I ask. If they were part of the package anyway, it would be no question.
I havenīt found out yet what brakes the German 370ies are getting since there is no such thing as a "sports package" here and the brochures donīt mention brake differences between our two available versions.

As far as I understand it, in North America there are a "base" and a "touring" version and there is an optional "sports package" of which I donīt know if it can be added to both or to the touring alone. That sports package adds the larger brakes and the 19" wheels. All those combinations have 6MT or 7AT, navi and paint as main options.

In Germany, we have a "370Z" and a "370Z Pack". Both have the stock rear spoiler, so an exterior apprearance like the US "base" version is not available here.
"Pack" adds Bose, leather interior, cruise control, seat heating and SyncRev (for 6MT).
The 19" RAYS are optional here for an extra €1.100.- list price but only available for a "Pack". Otherwise our options are as above.
So far I havenīt found any info on the brakes for the German models, if there are different brakes or not, if not: what size is standard, etc.

Pricing here in Germany really hurts if you read those American prices all over the forum.
Last Friday I bought my new Z, and the math looked like this:
List prices:
2009 370Z Pack 6MT €41.190.-
+ Black Pearl (AS)/G41 Paint €790.-
+ RAYS 19" Wheels, Summer Tires €1.100.-
Thatīs €43.080.- or today $61.613.-

Luckily I got near invoice price, with €37.100.- thatīs almost €6K off, but still $53.060.-

And:
Add a set of standard 18" wheels with Yokohama Winter Tires for €2.539.-
+ Parking Sensors front & rear incl. installation for €940.-
+ Accessories (Kickplates, Mats etc.) for €700.-
+ Destination charge and registration for €790.-

So altogether Iīm still paying €42.069.- equals $60.167.-
One must not forget that there is a 19% V.A.T. here in Germany but basically that means that not only the car manufacturers are milking us but the state as well...

Nevertheless, Iīm really looking forward to getting my Z on Friday next week when the park sensors and kickplates are installed.
Yay!

Last edited by 370Zwolf; 08-24-2009 at 05:25 PM.
370Zwolf is offline   Reply With Quote