View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 10:25 AM   #83 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
wow off topic but holy sh!t DJ I am loving the new car! one of the cars I would be willing to give up my Z for! But it would have to be a black edition or a spec V GTR no normal GTR!!!!!!

Damn I am loving that signature pic!!!!!!congrats and enjoy! (minus the shifting! they should make an emoticon for the auto/gtr guys with paddle shifters!)
Thanks Mike! It's a matter of perspective...last year, they only sold Black Editions in Canada, so does that make it a "normal" GT-R? Sorry, no SpecV's in N.America. The Black Edition seats are awesome! Love the new car. It was bittersweet to sell the 40th Z, but it went to a good home.