Thread: South Louisiana
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 07:57 AM   #1841 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool LeBlanc Nissan Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketman View Post
Sounds good. I'll be headed to Branson z fest last weekend of May. Anybody want to go on a run to north Arkansas/Southern MO? They have some cool roads and a bunch of good folks. We also need to firm up the Leblanc Show date.
I hate to say this, but is the "Lunch Bunch" in BR pursuing this? If so, it could very well go the way of Dyno Day. We'll have to somehow get on it and arrange it otherwise its not gonna happen. You have any contacts at LeBlanc Nissan you can call and find out what their plans are, if any? Also, I got your PM about the other subject kinda related to all of this. What say we meet up one weekend soon, you, me, the two Mikes, and Bob (red 350 NISMO) and we can discuss further, see what our options are. I'll e-mail the guys on this end and give them a heads up, plus some of the more active members of the 370Z'ers in BR. I think we have an opportunity here.

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote