View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 01:58 AM   #261 (permalink)
hindi1973
Base Member

Drives: twinturbo 370z
hindi1973 is on a distinguished road

we did a boost test leak by using the mechine the uses 2 methods first of all putting pressure in the intake by removing the air filter and placing it there and then after marking the leaks places by hearing them we use the second method which is white smoke (vaporized smoke ) to find little places that we might have missed , from wht i read the sensor in the intake doesnt take much pressure at once so it goes crazy their is a section in the uprev tuning in the DTC section to by pass it but we couldnt enter that section although the ecu is not locked but its limited for the tuner to enter everywhere unless he uploads the map from his wire which means the map in the car now gets deleted, the code we get is P0106 MAP/Barometric Pressure Circuit Range/Performance Problem, and regarding the crazy shut off dont know why it happened or if its attached to what i am mentioning above , but i could reassure you that my customer didnt have any problems with his gtm stage 1 kit , not even a check engine or anything just had coolent temps problems and thats due to our 130f minimum heat , not bashing here but just sharing real facts that have happened and ive seen them , again all kits are amazing , but i guess these 370z's are just too sensitive .
hindi1973 is offline   Reply With Quote