View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 10:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

WOW...... I'm guessing you dropped some serious money to have an all out CF Z. So what exactly made you want to sale the Z? I know you can put the Z back to stock & sell it & sell the parts for a fraction of the price, but at least your making something off of it. In your honest opinion was it actually worth spending all that money modding the car & eventually selling it?

I am a little sad & hurt by hearing that " will not catch an M3, a tuned Cayman S, a tune 135i/1M etc. etc. etc." Psch..... Cayman S is weak, we need to talk about is the Cayman R....jk. I was hoping for a good run, but not racing of course......that is completely bad. I'm just bs here. Those cars are in a different league completely & only a fool would try something & even if there stock good luck with that (1M, M3......).

For me I am happy with my Nismo. Yeah I am going to put a full exhaust system that I am waiting to arrive middle of next month & will eventually put a CAI in. That will be it for me....HOPEFULLY & pretty sure about it. Yeah it is nice to see cars all fixed up (better them than me), but at what cost. If you get your ride totaled you are going to be stuck like chuck. You can try telling your insurance company that I have this much in the car & see if they will adjust the value & if so you will be paying more of a premium.
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote