View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #60 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cafiax View Post
I do not like the road noise either. Has anyone tried the Michelin Pilot Super Sports and Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110? Are they able to minimize road noise while improving grip?
Been using the Michelin Pilot Super Sport for about 3,000 miles. The road noise is decreased by 20%. The handling is increased by 50% just with the tire alone. The OEM's are nasty crap with sidewall flex in the corners. MPSS made the car feel like it was supposed to and I feel they were worth every penny.

Also the hydroplane resistance on the tire is phenomenal. On the OEM tires when I would hit puddles I would feel the car pull out from under me. With the new tires I have yet to have the car steer out from under me. A must have if it rains a lot where you live.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote