View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #2205 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by 864Zbeast View Post
My weekend went by slow and it was pretty boring. I am still waiting on my wheels to arrive (tracking says wednesday).

Not have my Z for 3 weeks is awful, especially not having it to cruise in on the past beautiful weekends

Also, on another note... I want some opinions because I'm in a predicament. My new wheels are going to be gloss black and I'm stuck on some other black accents to add. I recently removed my tailight tint and black emblems because I had the car washed and they tore my tint so I just peeled it off and went back to a more "stock" look. I have the fangs and rear diffuser painted black. I just don't want to have too much black, but with black wheels i think i need accents. So my questions are:
1) Should I tint my tailights again?
2) Should I get roof vinyl? (super glossy) I really want this.
3) Should I plasti dip my emblems black again?

I know the saying to each their own and ultimately it's my decision, but I would look other opinions to help me.

Thanks SC boys! Hope everyone else had a nice weekend!
I say go for all 3. It will look sick.

if you can't tell, I'm partial to black. I have been trying to figure out a cool way to tint my tail lights as well. I would really love to get a set of JDM tails and paint them like my headlights but everyone I have talked to said you can't get them apart without breaking them.